The children of Holly class have been thinking about how we and others use our blog. We came up with the following blogging rules for anyone posting or commenting on our blog to follow:
1. Post only positive comments please.
2. Don’t overuse punctuation such as exclamation marks!!!
3. Give a reason for your opinions.
4. Try to comment on a range of posts.
5. Don’t put your name next to a picture of yourself.
6. Don’t post a comment and pretend to be someone else.
7. Please use more than three words in your comments.
8. Never use your family name when writing on the blog.
9. Never say where you live on the blog.
10. Don’t just mess about on the blog – post comments too.